KWCA Winter Strength & Conditioning Program
KW Cycling Academy Winter Strength & Conditioning Program
This new Dryland S&C initiative will help our KWCA MTB, Road, Track & Cyclo-Cross Athletes rise to the next level! This Program is open to all KW Cycling Academy members (13yo - 25yo).
KW Cycling Academy continues to look for innovative ways to improve the performance levels of all KWCA Athletes. Our team focus is on MTB, Track, Road & Cyclo-Cross. For 20 years coaching and delivering services to U25 Athletes, our goal has always been to improve the performance of all members to the best of their abilities. This program will continue that tradition.
Fitness, Strength, Conditioning, Mental Toughness are very important to achieve "Personal Best Performances" in Cycling. A focus on being a Stronger, Fitter, Faster athlete will enable our Athletes (13yo - 25yo) to work toward "Super-Fitness"!
We kick off the KWCA Winter Strength & Conditioning to fill in the gaps we discovered in analysing the 2022 cycling season!
Sessions will run twice a week from October to February and packages have been developed to allow each Athletic to pick the option that works best for them.
The Fit Club
486 Weber St N. Waterloo
Certified Personal Trainer, Ella Gramatikos, will lead each of our Winter S&C sessions.
Dates & Times:
KWCA S&C program starts on Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 10am!
Sunday Morning Sessions: 10am - Noon
Thursday Evening Sessions: 7pm - 9pm
· October:16, 20, 23, 27, 30
· November: 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27
· December: 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 29
· January: 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
· February: 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26
Some dates are subject to change!!
Registration Packages & Pricing:
1. Full Winter Season Pass for Oct-Feb (30 sessions - every Sunday & Thursday) - $425.00
2. Thursday Only for Oct-Feb (15 sessions) - $300.00
3. Sunday Only for Oct-Feb (15 sessions) - $300.00
4. Sunday & Thursday for Oct-Dec Only (18 sessions) - $350.00
5. Sunday & Thursday for Dec-Feb Only (18 sessions) - $350.00
additional details - Contact: Info@kwcyclingacademy.ca Call: 519 897-1447