Happy New Year!!
2023 KWCA Membership is now live.
Registration Link: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/kw-cycling-academy-2023
2023 Membership categories, at a glance:
· Family Membership ($650) – designed for families with multiple children age 24 and younger & parents who cycle including racing.
· Novice Membership ($150) – programs for newer cyclist. The Novice rider sessions focus on getting riders ready to ride the MTB trails and participate in group rides. Typical age is under 10 years.
· Youth Recreational Membership - Non-Racer ($250) – Programs for riders under 19 who ride for fun in any cycling discipline. Riders who have the ability to ride on the MTB trails and participate in group rides.
· Youth Racer Membership ($450) – Training programs for riders under 19 who want to race in local, regional, Ontario Cub and National events. Race opportunities start at age 8.
· Adult membership ($250) – Programs for adults who ride for fun or race in any cycling discipline.
· Volunteer Membership (Free with commitment to volunteer) – Programs for adults who ride for fun or race in any cycling discipline.
To view the details on membership categories and what is offered, open the attached document.
Note: All KWCA members must purchase a 2023 Mini-Membership (u15), Ontario Race license, UCI license or Associate Club Membership for insurance, including adults who volunteer.
Important: When registering for your membership choose family membership for the FIRST member only. For the rest of the family members select the membership category appropriate for each person. At checkout you will only be charged the family membership price.
Parent A – Family Membership
Parent B – Volunteer Membership
Child A – Youth Racer Membership
Child B – Youth Racer Membership
Child C – Youth Recreational Membership
Waterloo Cycling Club supports KWCA youth members!
Special thank you to the Board of Directors and members of the Waterloo Cycling Club (WCC). Thank you again WCC for your generous donation!
Questions, email: email@example.com